IT Support Services
A Host of services & Solutions for All Aspects of a Hotel Environment
Over the last number of years, PREM Hospitality have invested heavily in IT and communications for all our properties. As such we have a stable network with centralised management, cutting down on the need for expensive engineer call outs for simple troubleshooting tasks.
Using the experience of our team, we can deploy best practices and offer a host of services and solutions for all aspects of a hotel environment.
Some of the services we can offer are as follows:
- Management of the Local Area Network (LAN), servers and PCs, including provision of anti-virus software and application of relevant updates.
- Management of the hotel firewalls, management of licenses and renewal of same as appropriate.
- Provision of backup solutions for both onsite and off-site locations.
- Deployment and management of Office 365 Infrastructure.
- Remote working readiness with secure solutions.
- VOIP solutions to replace traditional PABX’s both on Premise and Cloud.
- Time and attendance solutions.
- Wi-Fi solutions.
- CCTV solutions.
- Comms room management with detailed network information and documentation.
- Standardised network configuration and set up enabling easier troubleshooting.
- Remote management and assistance to end users.
- Continuous monitoring of key infrastructure.
- Use of our IT Helpdesk for logging of any IT Issues.
- 24/7 Support for any priority one issues.
- Scheduled on-site maintenance visits.
As a result of being a PREM Hospitality IT Services customer, you can take advantage of the relationships we have built up with our suppliers and avail of group purchasing and ongoing maintenance in the following areas:
- Negotiated group vendor rates for PMS and POS software.
- Reduced group maintenance for hardware and software.
- Group negotiated engineering support and assistance with our IT partners.
- PABX and telephony purchasing and ongoing maintenance.
- Hardware Discounts thorough group purchasing.
For further information please contact [email protected]